You can sign in to the Pray app using your email and password. By default, we don’t require you to create a user account to use the app. When you sign in the first time we create an account for you on our servers.
The benefit of signing in is that we store and backup all of your prayer history and Patron status for you. This also works to sync data across multiple devices like an iPhone and iPad. If you upgrade an old or lost phone you won’t lose any data.
Steps to Sign In / Create an Account
- Open the User Profile tab (lower-right corner).
- Tap the ‘Settings’ gear icon (upper-right corner).
- Tap the ‘Sign In’ label/button.
- Enter a valid email and password.
- Tap the ‘Login with Email’ button.
- If you don’t remember your password, tap the ‘Forgot password?’ button to send a password reset email to the email address you entered.
Reset A Password
- On the Login screen, enter a valid email address.
- Tap the ‘Forgot password?’ button.
- If we have an account for that email address, we will send a password reset email immediately. Allow 1 minute for it to arrive and check to make sure it doesn’t end up in the Junk folder.
- Follow the instructions in the email to reset your password.
Update Full Name (iOS Only)
- After you’ve logged in, tap the ‘Full Name’ field.
- Update your First and Last name and tap ‘Save’.
- Sometimes we use your name to personlize messages within the app and email notifications.